Welcome to William G. Squires Library! When you are new to a library, it can be difficult to figure out where all the resources you need are located. This brief guide will help you know where to look for particular types of resources. Please feel free to contact the library with any research questions you may have; we are here to help!
1. The library homepage can be accessed at http://www.leeuniversity.edu/library/.
2. Students can search through almost all of the library’s resources by searching through the EBSCO Discovery Service box. This is a great place to start if you are new to the library and its resources.
3. If you know the Title of the work or the Author’s name, choose Title or Author from the drop down menu and enter in your info.
4. If you want to perform a search for a specific topic or subject, we suggest you perform an advanced search. Click on the “Advanced Search” link.
5. Students who are off campus will be prompted to enter in the library’s username and password. This information can be found in Moodle. Watch this video to learn more.
6. Enter in multiple search terms to narrow down your result list. Remember, research is an investigation; it might take a few different searches and the use of different word combinations to finally find the resources you are looking for. Don’t get discouraged! And ask the library for help should you get stuck.
7. Your results will tell you certain things about the resources: